PAE platform and Paypal payment to collaborate to provide the majority of global suppliers and purchasers worldwide trade payment tools for many users worldwide - Paypal payment, easy to complete offshore payment! One account is globally available and can accept more payment methods anywhere.
Paypal PayPal Profile:
PayPal, a PayPal Holdings, Inc. brand in mainland China, is PayPal, a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay Inc. of the United States. Established in December 1998 by Peter Thiel and Max Levchin, headquartered in San Jose, California.
The transfer of funds between users using e-mail to identify themselves avoids the traditional method of mailing checks or remittances. PayPal also works with some e-commerce sites as part of their payment method; however, PayPal charges a fixed fee when it is transferred in this payment method.
June 6, 2017, "BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands 2017" announced paypal ranked 52nd.
PayPal PayPal, a type of account designed for users with international payments requirements. It is currently the world's most widely used online trading tool. It can help us:
1, to facilitate the receipt of foreign trade, cash withdrawal and transaction tracking;
2, engaged in the safety of international procurement and consumption;
3, quick payment and receive, including the United States dollar, Canadian dollar, euro, British pound, Australian dollar and Japanese yen, 25 kinds of the main currency in circulation.
PayPal is committed to enabling individuals or businesses to securely and easily and easily make online payments and receipts via email. PayPal account is PayPal's most secure online electronic account, which can effectively reduce the incidence of online fraud. The advanced management capabilities integrated into your PayPal account give you easy control over every transaction. As of 2012, more than 90% of sellers and over 85% of buyers in cross-border transactions recognize and are using PayPal's e-payment business.
paypal payment process:
PayPal Payers want to pay an amount to the merchant or payee can be divided into the following steps:
1. To have an e-mail address, the payer can log in to open a PayPal account, verify that he / she has become a user, provide a credit card or related bank information, increase the account amount, transfer a certain amount of money from the account (eg, credit card) Under PayPal account.
2. When a payer initiates a payment process to a third party, they must first enter the PayPal account, specify a specific remittance amount, and provide the payee's e-mail account to PayPal.
3. PayPal then sends an email to the merchant or payee informing them of the amount they are waiting to receive or transfer.
4. If the merchant or the payee is also a PayPal user, the payment designated by the payer is transferred to the payee after the decision is accepted.
5. If the merchant or the payee does not have a PayPal account, the payee may sign up for a PayPal account according to the PayPal email content, and the payee may choose to convert the money obtained into a check to be sent to the designated place. Into his personal credit card account or into another bank account.
As can be seen from the above process, if the payee is already a PayPal user, the money is remitted to his own PayPal account. If the payee has no PayPal account, the website will send out a notification email To payPal website to register a new account.
PayPal cash withdrawal：
1. Send funds to your bank account in China by wire transfer (wire transfer bank)
Short cash withdrawal, fixed costs; generally recommended that users have more balances, a one-time large withdrawals, can reduce the cash costs.
2. Cash withdrawal to your Hong Kong account
Need to go to Hong Kong bank account, cash withdrawal cycle is short, the cost is low; but for the customer base is not a seller in Hong Kong, there will be a higher exchange rate conversion loss; Hong Kong dollar less than HK $ 3.5 handling fee of 1000 Hong Kong dollars and above Free of charge, Merchants Bank Card or ICBC Asia Card are possible. In addition, when withdrawals are made to Hong Kong, the Hong Kong dollar is raised and there will be a 2.5% currency conversion fee.
3. Cash withdrawal to your U.S. account
Need to go to the United States for bank accounts, withdraw cash cycle is short, no fee; not suitable for users in mainland China, because they can not handle the United States bank accounts.
4. Request a check from PayPal
Lower cost, but the withdrawal cycle is very long, the check may be lost in the mailing process; Suitable for small withdrawals and capital turnover is not nervous people; I have used check raised once, but unfortunately in the application after two reissues still did not receive . Each time $ 5 fee, check again for $ 15 each. The current cash withdrawal method in mainland China has been unable to use, because it can not be credited, it is recommended that you no longer use checks.
PayPal is a collection of international credit cards, debit cards, electronic checks and other payment methods in one. Help buyers and sellers solve payment problems in various transactions.
More than 95% of sellers and over 85% of buyers in cross-border deals recognize and are using PayPal's e-payment business.